Monday, October 15, 2007

Was sick the last couple of days. Got a call from the bar owner asking me to show up on last Saturday. They were expecting a full house plus some politicians.
Took some medicine to supress coughing...

Alot of smoke (they haven't banned it in this bar...don't know why...they should).
My eyes were full of tears 'cause of the cold and the smoke.

the well known oriental doll was there too. She was with some other guy (he looked like a Dr. if there's anything that looks like a Dr.) and she winked at me while I played.

On her way out with the dude (he was probably married) she slipped a fifty in my glass and smiled. I smiled back.
She made her way to tone of the hotel's rooms.
i wonder how much she charges? Whatever it is I probably couldn't afford it anyway...

No comments:

 
Google